Resources to support families with financial needs.
Georgia offers many need-based services to families who are eligible. There's a central access point, COMPASS, to apply for these programs. Read about it below.
Programs Available via COMPASS
COMPASS is Georgia's platform to apply for need-based programs and services. You can apply for the following programs on COMPASS:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Programs (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children and Parent Services (CAPS)
Applying to the Programs Above
To apply and determine if you're eligible for the programs listed above, please visit COMPASS by clicking here.